Monday, December 1, 2008

New Friends

Dear Friends,
Welcome Matthew and Chris. I'm always quite flattered when others want to read my writing, and not just a little surprised. It is good to write a journal and share it. Somehow it draws me out of myself just a bit, so I am not soooo introverted and narcissistic. Perhaps I have a need to be a member of a tribe, working for something more than my own satisfaction or reward. Somehow the convent never appealed to me, though. Too many rules. Too little sex. I like to touch and be touched even as I like to contemplate. So, thank you both for dancing around the fire a bit with me. I enjoy both of your blogs very much.
Thanks for "following,"
Mary

2 comments:

Chris said...

No problem!

:)

MSM said...

Thanks for the kind words, and for chiming in on my page. Yep, it is good to be a part of a blog tribe. :)