Dear Friends,
I've been listening to my Tony Robbins CDs and my Wayne Dyer tapes. I know my life could be "so much more" and I have the tools to make it whatever I want it to be. But I sit here at my computer and read blogs and play computer games. I wonder why? Am I just distracted or do I not know what I want? Or do I need down time? Do I need to play games to keep my mind sharp or to give my thoughts room to develop? I don't know.
It is odd because I don't really think I even like to play games that much. So why do I do it?
Just asking.
Mary
New Blog
-
I will be resuming blogging with a new blog, *Pineapple Sage*, over at
Wordpress. I hope you'll follow me there :)
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment